For more info: https://draxe.com/7-hemp-seed-benefits-nutrition-profile/?utm_campaign=Youtube-Sept-2015&utm_medium=social&utm_source=youtube&utm_term=hemp
Today I am training on the benefits of hemp seeds and how to use them on a regular basis. Just 3 tablespoons of hemp seeds contains 10 grams of protein and 3,000 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids. Hemp can be healthier than chia and flax and is one of nature’s #1 super foods.
Nutritional Profile of Hemp Seeds:
• Protein – 10 grams of protein
• Healthy fats – Omega-3 fatty acid in an ideal ratio for your body to help reduce inflammation
• Fiber – No regular carbs or sugar
• 50% daily value of magnesium which helps to relax muscles and improve digestion
• 50% daily value of phosphorus
• 25% daily value of zinc
Benefits of Hemp Seeds:
• Supports fat loss and cleansing your colon
• Positively benefits blood sugar issues or diabetes
• Increases muscle building and strengthen bones
• Positively impacts Issues with sleeping, depression or anxiety
Uses of Hemp Seeds:
• Every morning consume a superfood smoothie
-1 cup of berries, coconut milk, collagen or protein powder and 3 tbsp of hemp seeds
• Organic yogurt or kefir with raw honey and hemp seeds on top
• Baking – Breading chicken or fish with hemp seeds
Hemp seeds are a nutritional powerhouse and one of nature’s #1 super foods with 10 grams of protein in just 3 tablespoons.
Learn more about the benefits of hemp seeds and recipes: http://draxe.com/7-hemp-seed-benefits-nutrition-profile/
*This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Axe, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Axe nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
If you liked this content, check out Hemp Stocks